The term Deepawali is a combination of two words – Deepa which means Light or Diya and avali which means row. Hence, a row of lights or a row of diyas are lit on Diwali day. This festival marks the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, and knowledge over ignorance. Most importantly it means, the ‘rising awareness of inner consciousness.’
To invoke happiness, prosperity, wisdom and joy on this day, Lord Ganesh and Mata Lakshmi are propitiated and worshipped. This is because Lakshmi is a symbol of wealth, wisdom and perseverance. Lord Ganesha stands for happiness and wisdom. Both are known to restore the goodness in people and help them lead a good life.
On Diwali, individuals who are business owners perform the Chopda Pujan, i.e. worshipping their account ledgers and starting afresh for the coming New Year.
Benefits of Laxmi Ganesh puja are as follows:
1. Achieving goals and results without any hindrance
2. Being successful at work without any obstacles
3. Overcoming hurdles in academics with great end results
4. Smoothening marital life and eradicating differences in couples
5. Seeking good health
6. Inviting prosperity and wealth in home
7. Enabling quick recovery from debts
8. Overall protection from poverty and debts
9. Boosting bank balance
10. Expansion of business
11. Seeking happiness and satisfaction in life
Diwali Pujan Kit has been customized kit containing all Puja products and samagries needed for Deepawali Pooja.
Diwali Puja Kit includes below items:
||Item In Hindi
||Raw Sugar Granules
||Cow Dunk cake
||Cow Dunk cake